Building & Construction
Passion and experience are the solid foundations on which we build our success.
h-old® supplies globally the leading players in the building and construction industry. We provide the necessary solutions with our special adhesive tapes to obtain better productivity and efficiency by the different production steps of our customers.
A complete range of adhesive tapes specifically designed for the Building and Construction Industry, complying with the most demanding technical and quality requirements. The consistent pursue of excellence is the key of h-old® products’ success.
We offer special adhesive tapes suited for long-term fixation, outdoor and UV resistance, high mechanical properties, waterproofing and all other necessary required features.
Our products are the essence of over 30 years of focus knowledge and experience. A perfect balance of technology and know-how exclusevely at our customers demanding disposal.
Doors and Windows
h-old® products, studied for the different production processes of doors and windows, are an excellent solution to obtain best adhesion and protection on low energy surfaces such as vinyl, glass fibers, aluminium and glass.
Out tapes guarantee very good ageing and UV rays resistance. Good performance against water or dust infiltration, humidity resistance.
h-old® developed also a product range of PE foam with special adhesive formulations to have a longterm performance by internal or external applications.
- Double coated PE foam tapes for window glazing applications
- Alumium foil tapes for insulating profile for metal windows and doors
- PE film tapes form masking and protection
- Aluminium/polyester tapes to seal of polycarbonate alveolar panels to keep out dust and moisture
- Polyester tapes for masking of insulating bars for aluminum thermal break systemsView products
h-old® has a full range of aluminium foil tapes, with and without liners and with different levels of thickness to suit HVAC market needs.
The acrylic and rubber based adhesive systems meet the quick stick, broad temperature range and long term adhesion demands HVAC professionals require. Applications include closing rigid air duct insulation, heat reflection, wrapping, joining, sealing, bundling and repair.
h-old® insulation tapes offer a wide range of adhesion levels, flexibility and conformability options that mechanical insulation professionals require. The main applications are in sealing, finishing, repairing, protecting and joining.
- Aluminium foil tapes for seaming and sealing air ducts
- Reinforced aluminiun/glass tapes for closing insulating material around rigid or soft air ducts
- Varnished aluminium foil tapes (White, Black, Brown) for fume pipe sealingView products
h-old® supplies insulation tapes with high tensile strength and duct wrap. h-old® insulation tapes offer a wide range of adhesion levels, flexibility and conformability options that mechanical insulation professionals require. The main applications are in sealing, finishing, repairing, protecting and joining.
- PE film tape for sealing of membranes and plastic films to prevent air infiltration, vapour barrier
- Self-amalgamating tapes for insulating splices of electrical cables and general purpose maintenance repair
- Embossed aluminium foil tapes for sealing under-tile structural panelsView products
h-old® PE foam tapes are the ideal solution for permanent fastening, bonding and fixing of materials used in the manufacture of commercial and transportation signage. The manufacturing and assembly advantage of using h-old® adhesive tapes include a broad range of adhesive strengths and thicknesses, cost savings from traditional fastener replacement and an overall reduction of labour and production costs.
- Double coated PE foam tapes bonding glass, mirrors,and wood. Offer good U.V. rays resistance for outdoor applications. Ideal for fixing mirrors, nameplates, profiles.
- Double coated PVC film for plastic profiles bonding. Ideal backing tapes fixing nameplates.
- Adhesive transfer tapes for bonding different kind of materials such as metals, glass, wood, paper. Ideal for mounting of nameplates, decoration frames and posters.
- Non woven backing ideal for bonding different kind of materials such as wood panels, metal, plastics, molds and nameplates.
- PET film backing very thin offer great adhesion and transparency. Ideal for mounting nameplates, plastic and metal signs and posters.View products